this stupid fucking uk pornography filter - oh fuck off, cameron. if people want to look at legal/consensual pornography in their own homes then they are perfectly entitled to without being put on some kind of ‘perverts register’. Here’s a fucking idea, if you have kids and are so desperate to keep your kids from looking at pee pees and vajayjays, how about you make sure they don’t have unfiltered access to the internet (you can do it via your ISP, you don’t have to ask Cameron to do it for you) and PARENT YOUR OWN STINKING FUCKING KIDS, YOU USELESS SHITS. i’m sick of this exertion of control via the excuse of ‘BUT IT’S FOR THE CHILDREN.’ no it fucking isn’t, it’s just another way to get greedy grasping fingers into people’s personal lives. and the fact that THE SUN is spearheading this shit considering they advertise porn and have a big old pair of tits the second you turn the first page, makes it even more fucking laughable.
"I’d have them all shot. I would take them outside and execute them in front of their families."
Gaffes of the year 2011. Jeremy Clarkson on the November 30 public sector strikes. See the rest here. (via guardian)
see, the trouble with this is whilst i agree clarkson is a giant bellend at the best of times, and on that topic you’ll get no arguments BUT. this quote has been thrown out of context by the exclusion of what he said prior to that, that the protests were brilliant because london was so quiet. he THEN said, “but seeing as we’re on the bbc and we have to be unbiased” (paraphrasing) …then the line about having the strikers shot. so ill timed and beligerent? absolutely. but that is not anything new. people have moaned and complained about the quote above without even seeing the thing for themselves - something that we always berate the “other side” for doing. it’s sometimes good to remember that there are stupid, reactionary fools on both sides of the fence. we roll our eyes at people we percieve as “wrong” for complaining about so much and yet when someone says something that we don’t agree with and all hell breaks loose. we berate the likes of fox news for editing speech until it fits their liking yet when it’s done on ‘our’ behalf, we say nothing. that’s the beautiful thing about freedom of speech - people can say what they like but we always have the right to reply and tell those people how wrong they are. that works both ways whether people agree with it or not and people ought to remember that sometimes.
(Source: , via questionall)
1. EVERYTHING GIVES YOU CANCER. READING THIS POST WILL GIVE YOU CANCER.
2. it’s perfectly okay to share the same bigoted values as the BNP, just don’t outright SAY you support the BNP - just bleat on and on about ‘this great christian nation’ instead. they’ll never know.
3. letting gay people have their day in court when blatantly discriminated against is a sad indictment of the state of our country.
4. tits, arse, swearing and (heaven forfuckingfend) people being honest/funny/intelligent on the telly is an outrage - but here is a photograph of a barely legal celeb kid complete with smutty innuendo in the commentary. enjoy your hypocrisy!
5. SCIENCE IS THE DEBBIL, BOBBY BOUCHET (and it also gives you cancer)
6. middle class outrage doesn’t give you cancer.
7. all benefits claimants are lazy, scrounging scumbags who should be made homeless like the lousy shits they are. lousy shits, i tell you.
8. all of these protesting students should shut up and pay up - we all got our education for free but that’s totally not the same thing AND WE SHAN’T BE TOLD OTHERWISE.
9. our columnists can cast aspersions on the personal life of a gay celebrity who died in tragic (natural) circumstances, upsetting most people with an ounce of empathy and get away with it completely scot free